Wedding: Kurt & Sylvia - May 30th, 2009

*Phew*... Finally, I managed to finish half of work from my KIV tray (At least, for now). After all that, I finally got the time to post up something at my semi-neglected blog :P. So here goes...

This is a wonderful wedding between Kurt & Sylvia and these two love birds were fun work to with. They told me they were quite of a camera shy kind of person. But that proved wrong when I covered their wedding. In fact, they looked great in every each of their photos with their flattering characters. Though it's hard to get Kurt smile all the time, but eventually, he did - and he got a great smile! The day started off at 7am to 11pm. It was tiring, but it was worth it. Here are some of the photos that I really like.

(Click on the images to enlarge them)

1 comment:

  1. Your Hunnie again....July 20, 2009 at 6:03 PM

    Lovely... You have made the atmosphere came to life! Love it.

    ReplyDelete