Reminiscing The Good Ol' EOS 1000D Moments

Canon EOS 1000D - My very first DSLR camera - will be forever remembered as it has been of great contribution to my techniques and skills on handling a Digital SLR. Bought for about RM1,999 in the early days of December 2008, it has been with me for almost everyday of my life ever since. With its 10.1MP and Liveview capabilities together with its kit lens of EF-S 18-55mm, it was a great and useful instrument indeed.

I've once started of with compact cameras. But ever since my friends urge me to get an SLR instead, I've no regrets at all. I started taking photos of a lot of things - animals, abstracts, people, landscapes.

It was until January 2009 (a month later) when I decided to switch to the EOS 450D when my uncle decided to buy it from me. After sold it for a somewhat "reasonable" price to my uncle, I finally got my EOS 450D.

Here are some of the photos that I managed to shoot using my first DSLR.






No comments:

Post a Comment