Model Photoshoot, Evelyn Kong - Feb 8th, 2009

Joining this model photo shoot session was actually Fred's idea. Fred, who is a fellow photographer asked me whether I can wake up by 5:30am, on a Sunday morning for it. At first, I didn't know we would be going to a model photo shoot. I thought it was going to be a sunrise photography session since the time that he come up with was the right time to shoot one. So I just prepared myself that morning without knowing what will I be in.

We arrived at Marina Court at about 6am. Then I saw few photographers (about 8 of them) and a lady who is standing in the middle of the group. No doubt it's a model photo shoot session. Thanks to Fred, I managed to make friends with other photographers, namely Ah Yap, Edward, Lenard, Eddie, Victor, Yong and the Model, Evelyn. Most of them are Nikon users and I can see that they have been in photography for quite some time. Me, I'm just a newbie. But that doesn't stop me from doing my stuff at all. In fact, their presence makes me feel comfortable during the photo shoot. They taught me a lot and shared some tips to me to improve my photography ability. To top it all, here are some of the photos that I managed to come up with.






No comments:

Post a Comment