Wedding Session with Noah + Debbie

Chinese wedding is one of the hardest type of wedding you could imagine to photograph. I have the honor to be involved in such drama when Noah & Debbie assigned me as their wedding photographer the other day and I have to say it was a great one! Debbie is shy yet a pretty person herself  while Noah is a flamboyant guy who can withstand any tests given to him (not to mention his entourages ;p). The session happened so quick that I have to think two steps ahead to photograph them at times. Here are some of the photos :)






















Whoa! That's a lot of chillies to consume! 



































Here's a look on a Wedding Celebration Montage I did for the lovely couple. Noah + Debbie, we had a great time photographing your wedding session. Congrats from all of us at SHOTS BY ASHLEY™ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment