Gettin' Crazy with ma' Flash!

About a week ago, my relatives organized a barbecue at my uncle's house. So I figured it was the right time to get few shots of each of my family members. At first, I was planning to hone my skills in black & white photo shooting, but then I was distracted by my fellow cousins (mostly half a younger than my age) at the backyard. Seeing them jumping and playing around makes me wonder if I can take photos of them to make them quiet a little bit (at least before my intimidating uncle started to scold them for being too noisy :P).

It was fairly dark at the backyard. So I have to rely on my flash together with the right exposure to get some good shots. Even managing them to pose was a challenge! Kids running around without listening to your instructions can sometimes lead to a certain "disturbia" in your head. Fortunately, I happened to be quite a convincing type of person - told them that if they don't stop running, I won't allow them to be in the photos. It worked well ;). Check out the photos of these little rascals.

(Click on the images to enlarge them)

2 comments: